Q: How do I check out of my apartment?
A: Call our office at 315-445-9914 at least one week prior to moving our to schedule an appointment for our personnel to meet you at the apartment to do a walk through. At the time of the check out, all personal items must be out of the apartment and the apartment should be in the same condition as when you moved in (refer to the check in form).
Q: What is the procedure for returning keys?
A: All keys are returned at the scheduled time of check out.
Q: What is the procedure for returning parking permits?
A: All parking permits are returned at the time of the scheduled check out.
Q: What should be done to get the apartment ready for the check out?
A: We ask that the apartment be in the same condition as when you moved in, less ordinary wear and tear. All personal belongings are to be removed, and the apartment is to be clean. This includes the following:
1. Vacuum all floors and carpets.
2. Wash all floors, including woodwork.
3. Carpets should be professionally shampooed if necessary.
4. Wash refrigerator (including under the bins, freezer, shelves, inside doors, exterior and top of rubber seal). Defrost freezer if it is not a frost free.
5. The oven and broiler (including pan) should be thoroughly cleaned. The top burner area and under the cook top should also be cleaned and all grease removed from the top and sides of stove.
6. Wash bathrooms (tub, faucets, sink, vanity, toilet- including around base and floor).
7.All walls should be free of dirt, holes and any other damages.
8.Wash the interior and exterior of all cabinets.